Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The First Time

Let me start by apologizing for not getting this up sooner. There was a time during the break between this post and the last one that I became ill with a flu bug, and then life got in the way. In my comments on the last post, I stated I would write about the first experience I had with spanking in another post and I stated why I chose not to elaborate on it in the same comment. Now, I will tell about it.

The very first experience I had with this was actually before I would be considered an adult by the standards of what is considered the adult age in the US. I was about twelve. However, I was already dating a guy that I was really happy with. We were sitting in his house together one night talking. I was in his lap and I was quite comfortable. He had his arms around me, but one of his hands was on my bottom. Out of nowhere, he decided to give a light swat. When I felt this, the first thing I felt was surprise, not pain. Quite frankly, it didn't even hurt. I just never thought he'd be one that would do something like that. He never showed any signs to me before this that he would even be that type. After I got over the surprise part of it, I enjoyed the experience.

The sad part: He only gave one swat and then almost never did it again the whole time we were together. We were never even sexual with each other and after two years, both of us decided to break it off. I enjoyed the experience, but I think that fact scared him.

No comments: